Founded by Jim Francis in 1979, we have continued to update our equipment and techniques to meet the demands of our customer. As carpet has evolved and changed over the years we have managed to stay ahead of the competition through a thorough knowledge and understanding of the new products. Our company has grown to 3 van mounted cleaning units with many repeat customers calling over the years.
We have accomplished this by:
1. Education: We subscribe to and read the technical trade.. journals thereby keeping informed on the new material that carpet is being made of, and how to clean it.
2. Training: We research the latest cleaning techniques for different kinds of carpet and train our staff in those techniques as soon as they are available.
3. Improving: We maintain the best equipment and adapt that equipment to the needs of the job.
4. Caring: We treat our customers with honesty and integrity. We won't tell you that a carpet or particular stain will come clean if it won't. When a customers invites us into their home, it is to ask us for our professional opinion about the need they may have. We will always offer that opinion with our customers best interest in mind.
5. Informing: We want your experience to be a good one. We will always inform the customer of the best course of action for their needs.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »