AVL Assisting You© is a "rare solution" and a unique home business that provides all administrative service to Architects, Construction Managers, Contractors, individual entrepreneurs as well as seniors and disabled Executives. My mission is to help you with your daily functions and the foundation of all your administrative, basic bookkeeping, data entry and any other job duties you may require by utilizing todays advanced business solutions through my professional service. I can pick up.. and deliver and will run errands where applicable.
Some of my Administrative services are:
- Organizing your small business (creating a filing system, contacts)
- Responding to incoming mail (snail-mail, e-mail)
- Correspondence (generating)
- Scheduling appointments with confirmation
- Arrange all meetings (with travel arrangements if applicable)
- Manage your daily calendar (personal and business)
- Organize all receipts for expenses incurred
- Create and organize your contacts, data entry (Access database or your choice)
- Ordering of products/supplies (for construction site, i.e. building materials, magazines etc.)
- Create flyers for your business or personal use (invitations, business cards, brochures)
- Proof reading all documents
- Employee payroll (Using Quickbooks)
- Customer Service
- Run errands
- Call forwarding your business calls to my telephone (relaying all messages to you with complete detail) and
- Will meet and greet your clients (if needed)
Some of my Bookkeeping services are:
- Journal Entries
- Bank Rec
- Past due invoices
and . much more...
Benefits of a Virtual Assistant, you ??
· Save $$ ?· No overhead costs ?· No training costs ?· No employee taxes, benefits, or workers compensation
. A Virtual Assistant is an Independent Contractor providing administrative, creative and/or technical services
. I am responsible for my own taxes
I work with a retainer for each client. Paying ½ down and the rest upon completion. Checks are accepted. There is a bank charge for all returned checks. My rates are based on each project. If you prefer an hourly, or flat rate, that can be discussed. My Retainer hourly rate is for those clients who are ready for a long-term partnership and can commit to a specific number of hours each month, for the duration of the partnership. These clients retain my time, paid in advance each month. The hours can be retained in five-hour increments, starting with ten hours. Since these clients are committing to a certain number of hours per month, paid in advance, their rate is 15% less than the Pay As You Go Rate. Additional hours are billed at the same retainer rate; however, unused time does not roll over to the next month. The Retainer Rate is $35 an hour.
Pay As You Go hourly rate is for clients who want to work with me in an ongoing collaborative relationship; however, they are not quite sure how much time they will need each month. They could need my assistance each month for as little as one to nine hours a month. A small initial deposit is required for new clients, which applies towards their first month's invoice. The rate is $45 an hour.
Any Expenses acquired, specific to the operation of a client's business (example: postage, letterhead, stationery, office supplies specific to the client's needs, etc.), are billed to the client separately. Note: Normal daily office supplies and equipment are my responsibility and expense; they are not billed to the client.
As Director and owner of AVL Assisting You©, I have over 10 years of experience in the corporate and non-profit world along with medical experience that lead to life-experiences. I attended Marymount Manhattan College in NYC. I have lived at my present resident for over 23 years and have a valid drivers license. I am a registered voter. My neighbors and landlord can assure you of my trustworthiness, and I have references upon an interview.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »