Based in University, Florida, Dr. Anoop K. Reddy has helped many residents of Tampa, Florida. A respected neurologist who has a long history of serving Tampa, Dr. Reddy is highly trained in the field of neurology and offers a wide range of neurological services.
After graduating from medical school, Dr. Reddy completed an internship in internal medicine at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York and then a residency in Neurology at the State University of New York at Buffalo in Buffalo, New.. York. He then went through a fellowship program in Neurophysiology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Upon completing his training, Dr. Reddy eventually came to Florida. He has been practicing as a neurologist in Tampa for more than 20 years.
In addition to being board-certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Dr. Reddy has received many honors over the course of his career. Some of his most notable distinctions include:
* Receiving the America's Top Physician designation from the Consumer's Research Council in 2010, 2011, and 2013
* Being a finalist for the Medical Specialist category of the Temple Terrace Chamber of Commerce Medical Hero award in 2014
* Being elected to the Hillsborough County Medical Association's Executive Council in 2014
* Being elected to be a delegate to the Florida Medical Association from 2014 to 2017
* Serving the State of Florida Department of Worker's Compensation as an Expert Medical Advisor
As one of Tampa's leading neurologists, Dr. Reddy is able to help patients with many different neurological issues. Some of the treatments he provides include:
* Alzheimer's Disease services
* Migraine treatments, including Botox® injections
* Cervical dystonia services
* Epilepsy services
* Parkinson's Disease services
Because many of the conditions that Dr. Reddy treats aren't curable, his services often focus on delaying the development of diseases and helping patients manage diseases. He is familiar with the latest developments in the diagnosis and treatment of these diseases.
Gandi Medical College University Of Health Sciences 1984