ApoThera is a comprehensive drug information and medical reference mobile application, available on the App Store, iPhoneŽ and iPadŽ, for physicians and medical students with no registration requirements.
ApoThera discounts for hospitals, medical students and other healthcare institutions available at App Store Volume Purchase Program: http://www.apple.com/business/vpp/
ApoThera Drug Information and Medical Reference Mobile Application features the following five tools:
1) Drug Information: Providing drug information for thousands of FDA-approved brand, generic, and OTC medicines based on drug database and weekly updates provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers.
2) ApoThera Medical Calculators: Processing clinical algorithms, calculating medical scores, scales, classifications, Opioids Conversion Tool, Corticosteroids Conversion Tool, Benzodiazepines Conversion.. Tool, Antipsychotics Conversion Tool, Therapeutics Conversion Tool, (in which includes: Beta-blockers Conversion, ACE Inhibitors Conversion, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) Conversion, Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) Conversion, HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors (statins) Conversion, Thyroid Medications Conversion, Antidiabetic Drugs Conversion, Diuretics Conversion, IV to PO Conversion and PO to IV Conversion), and Total Parenteral Nutrition. All requests for adding new calculations to ApoThera Calculators will be processed within 48 hours. All calculations are available in both US and SI units.
3) Drug Interaction Checker: Providing multi-drug interaction checker with accurate clinical answers for any possible drug-drug interactions at the point-of-care with detail information about onset, severity, warning, management, mechanism and references for all FDA-approved medications.
4) Drug Identification: Verifying drug name, strength, detailed characteristics and viewing images of any matching drugs after entering the imprint code for any medication.
5) Therapeutics Consult: Providing treatment options for thousands of diseases and conditions.
ApoThera Online is available for interface with hospitals and medical institutions softwares. ApoThera Online service for institutional users allows access to all five ApoThera online applications. Please contact us for more information and to schedule a demonstration.
ApoThera is intended for use by health care professionals, and use by the general public is discouraged.