I wish I would have done my homework before buying a puppy at this store. Over the weekend we were at the Riverside Mall and decided to look at the puppies. My family fell in love with a little guy and after talking to the saleslady, decided to purchase him. The lady seemed liked she cared and I thought she was telling us the truth about the puppy. Unfortunately once we returned home the puppy had bloody diarrhea. We took him to the vet right away and they diagnosed him with Giardia. I have a difficult time believing that they didn't know the puppy was ill. Now our pets at home have been exposed. We are very sad about the lack of honesty this company has. I understand that this parasite is common at pet stores, however they should have taken care of it before sending them home to spread to their new families. I don't recommend supporting this place.
Posted: 1/04/2013 • Link to this review