3. I am a member of the National Association of Realtors, the California Association of Realtors and the Greater Antelope Valley Association of Realtors and a realtor with Century 21 Doug Anderson.
4. I am easily accessible by cell phone, e-mail, text messaging,(818-359-1525) or fax. You can leave me a message 24 hours a day and during business hours there is a 90% chance I will answer my phone. The exceptions are if I am in a meeting or talking with someone.. else.
5. I am motivated to get your house sold. I like being successful in what I do. It is a pleasure to work with people and to get their property sold and the financial rewards are a great bonus.
6. I will keep you updated through the entire listing and closing process by phone, e-mail, letter, visits or fax. I will do which ever one works for you.
7. If you go with me you go with a quality highly service oriented Realtor
I have an AA degree from Antelope Valley Junior College and a BA degree from California State University of Northridge. I have worked for Parks and Recreation, Hathaway Childrens Home, Busch Gardens and as a Magician with Cat Stevens the Singer and of course 28years with Arrowhead Water. I am well educated and kept informed by Century 21 Doug Anderson which has the best success record of percentage of successful real estate transactions in the Antelope Valley.
My Real Estate License # is 01481688. I am a member of the California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors and Greater Antelope Valley Association of Realtors. My errors and omissions insurance is covered thru Century21 Doug Anderson.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »