I am able to help clients buy & sell real estate anywhere in the state of Minnesota (or the entire country, really! We have a broad referral network.). I have a zest for life & enjoy teaching others what I have learned over the years with regard to real estate. Just need a question answered? Ask me! If I don't know the answer, I will get it for you.
I enjoy working with all types of real estate; but I especially love waterfront properties and working with first time home buyers.. and the aging/elderly. I am patient and will ensure that everyone has a thorough understanding of the process. Best of all, I will get the job done!
- A "do-what-it takes" attitude for getting homes sold, including hiring staggers, professional photographers, etc.
- Marketing know- how
- Worked in radio copywriting for a year. I know how to get buyer's attention!
- Excellent representation for buyers. I have excelled at getting many offers accepted in multiple-offer situations (and sometimes with the lowest offer.)
- Background in visual merchandising- I do a great job helping sellers to get their homes into show-ready condition
- Great list of vendors such as handy person's, painters, contractors, septic installers, etc.
Awards & Accolades:
- Rookie of the Year award for my first full year in real estate
- 2013 "Most Improved Individual" units for my office
- Included in the Biltmore Who's Who in Real Estate
- Big Lake Chamber of Commerce member since 1998