The First National Bank is a landmark on Senecas Main Street. Designed in the Richardsonian style with decorative ramparts and brickwork, it reflected grandeur and permanence, signs of Senecas growing success in 1889. The bank was originally founded in 1874.
Now this beautiful building is the home of Cornerstone Coffee Haus and the vintage soda fountain and double horse shoe counter from Harsh Drug Store. In the recaptured grandeur and style of yester year they serve Coffee and so.. much more
Come in to visit this beautiful historical site and enjoy yourself.
* Espresso Bar
* Many Frozon & Hot Coffee and Tea Drinks
* Delicous Ice Cream Treats from our double horse shoe counter.
* Refreshing soda from our vintage soda fountain
* Mouth watering treats- cookie, cupcakes anyone?
* Salads and tasty sides
* Many different types of sandwiches, so many to choose from, but you will love them all!
Come visit the historic downtown Seneca and visit us for relaxation. We also offer FREE WIFI for you to enjoy.