The clinic started in 1956, when Drs. Robert Cotton and Robert O'Neil created a joint internal medicine practice near Stormont Vail Hospital. In 1995, the clinic had 74 physicians, many of them specialty physicians, and it merged with Stormont Vail Health to become the medical service division of the hospital. The clinic maintained its name and functions to this day as a multi-specialty physicians group.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »