Dalco Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. began in 1945 as a "family" operation. David J. and Lydia A. Dalbec were its proprietors, and the letters D.A.L.C.O., were to symbolize "David and Lydia's Company". Dalco's first shop was located in south Minneapolis and consisted of a 1000 square foot wood frame building with a store front office used to display the various sheet metal applications they had created.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »