Dana has worked in residential remodeling and new home construction in Hawaii, New Mexico and California. For over 20 years, Dana has been a licensed General Contractor in California and builds mostly in the Ojai Valley, Ventura area and Mandalay Beach as well as other communities in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties. Also, as of spring 2017, he is completing an extensive remodel on a steep hillside site in Ojai. In addition to quality construction, Dana tries to keep the client involved in.. every step of the construction process by providing enough time for frequent on-site reviews and responding to questions. Dana's General Building Contractor's License (No. 711930) was issued in 1995 and he is both bonded and insured.
Ten Reasons for Hiring Dana Steele Construction:
1. We build quality because we know what we're doing and we like to do it!
2. We like our clients and they like us.
3. We meet with our clients to learn their goals and objectives.
4. We submit a bid based upon current costs for labor and materials that matches the level of quality desired. Each bid is related to a specific project and it is not based on rules of thumb or regional cost indexes.
5. We return phone calls and respond to Emails promptly!
6. Our crew is qualified and we usually pass each inspection the first time.
7. We start on time, keep the job moving steadily and strive to finish within the scheduled time.
8. We keep the client informed about their project's progress and use a team
approach to help resolve any issues that may arise.
9. We use reliable suppliers and subcontractors, and keep the job site clean.
10. We are licensed, bonded and insured to help protect the client and hopefully
that may be you!
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »