Donawitz Auto Parts prides itself on their customer service they have provided to Gene Cox's Auto Wrecking was founded in 1942 by Eugene Cox. Mr. Cox provided the community with used parts for their vehicles for almost twenty years until he sold the company to Edward Donawitz in 1961. In 1976 the business was passed down to his son Danny Donawitz. Since then, Danny has taken the business from a small used parts yard to a 12,000 car inventory of used and foreign automotive vehicles. In the year.. 2000, Danny Jr.(Duke) Donawitz joined the team and will most likely carry on the family business and serve the customers of Western Pennsylvania.
Donawitz Auto Parts prides itself on their customer service they have provided to Western Pennsylvania area for over 40 years. Donawitz Auto Parts supplies its customers with used foreign and domestic auto parts. They have a selection of over 1,200 vehicles to choose and they are a member of PARTS, ARA, and URG.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »