Emory Funding is the Premiere Hard Money Loan Solution lender.
Emory Funding is owned by Ben Joffs and MeKell Joffs. They use their personal funds and work with a close group of lenders to finance all types of real estate projects: residential, commercial, rehab, construction.
The Joffs have spent years analyzing and funding loans for borrowers, both small and large. Emory Funding is known for closing and funding difficult deals that are easily and quickly declined by traditional.. banks with alternative financing made possible though hard money loan options.
Due to the fact that Emory Funding lends its own money and does not follow a black-and-white policy for lending to borrowers, they are able to assess the entire loan without being restricted by FICO scores or established credit scores.
We work with...
- borrowers that were denied by traditional banks and lenders
- real estate investors needing quick, short-term loans
- realtors representing home investors or foreign investors
- lenders looking to fund private loans on an ongoing basis
We provide hard money loans to borrowers that are denied a traditional bank loan because...
- they have low or no FICO score
- they are a foreign national with no established credit
- they have assets that are currently tied up
- they did not meet the stringent lending policies of traditional banks
* By Appointment Only
* 24-Hour Service Available
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »