I am Dr. Eric Hartman and am honored to be able to serve Jenison and the surrounding communities in which I grew up in here in West Michigan. I have been practicing in the area ever since graduating from Palmer College of Chiropractic in the early spring of 2002. I wholeheartedly share in this community's strong Christian beliefs and family values. That is why I based my practice on the principles of faith, family, and health.
I am firm in my belief that many health problems can be helped or.. prevented through chiropractic adjustments, education, and implementation / motivation. I strive to be the best chiropractor, as well as serving as a ?family health coach? on important issues like:
*Sleep / Rest
*Exercise / Stretching
*Attitude / Stress Control
*Proper Ergonomics and Posture Care
I recognize the value and responsibility of working in cooperation with other health care practitioners when in the best interest of the patient. We advocate a p rofession that generates, develops and utilizes the highest level of evidence possible in the provision of effective, prudent, and cost-conscious patient evaluation and care.
We encourage patients to ask questions... to fully understand everything concerning their needs. The personal attention we give each patient is an important part of our care.
Most Insurance Accepted. Participating Provider for:
* Blue Cross
* Blue Shield (Traditional, PPO, Blue Choices, MESSA)
* Priority Health
* Priority Health Medicaid
* Health Plan of MI Medicaid
* Molina Medicaid
* Michigan Association of Chiropractors
* Palmer College of Chiropractic Alumni Association
* Mel Trotter Mission Chiropractic Clinic
* Jenison Public Schools Board of Education
* Member Kenowa AMBUCS Grandville/Jenison
* Chamber of Commerce Seeds of Hope - Autism Awareness in Jenison Grandville Baptist Church Top Flight BNI
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »