Check In: 4pm | Check Out: 12pm
Relax, renew and rejuvenate in Californias scenic Napa Valley at the Harvest Inn. Our AAA Four Diamond rated hotel in St. Helena offers the ideal lodging for a vacation getaway or intimate honeymoon. Enjoy stunning vineyard views with the Mayacamas Mountains just beyond luxuriant vineyards, as you experience the warm and inviting country estate ambiance.
Relax in the luxury and comfort of 74 spacious, newly-renovated guest rooms, suites and.. cottages. Our resort retreat, which is located in St. Helena and just north of Yountville, in Napa Valley features four distinctive garden environments - Rose, Vineyard, Fountain and Manor House. Indulge in oversized accommodations, many of which offer fireplaces and private decks or terraces from which to enjoy the spectacular views of Whitehall Lane Winery's Leonardini vineyard, the Mayacamas Mountains or the Harvest Inns own eight acres of lush gardens.
Hotel Features & Amenities:
- Oversized guest rooms with fireplaces, private decks or terraces and spectacular garden, vineyard, or mountain views
- Wine bar showcasing wine tasting events hosted by local wineries each Friday and Saturday evenings
- Eight acres of gorgeously landscaped gardens
- Relaxing and therapeutic massage treatments
- Picturesque wedding and event venues offering vineyard views and garden settings
-Bottle of wine from one of Napa Valleys wineries on arrival
- Small refrigerator stocked with assorted juices and water
- Bountiful European-style wine country breakfast each morning
- Coffee maker with assorted coffees and tea
- 37 flat screen television and DVD player
- Wireless internet and alarm clock radio
- Plush towels and luxurious bathrobes
- Finely woven 400 thread count linens, plush duvets and down pillows
- Nightly turndown service and Aveda bath products
- Accessible and pet-friendly rooms available
Dining & Nightlife:
Delight in our bountiful complimentary wine country breakfast served in the Wine Country Kitchen each morning. Enjoy sweeping vineyard and Mayacamas Mountain views from indoor seating or the outside patio. Feast on a variety of fresh seasonal fruits, daily homemade muffins and scones, hot quiche, cereals, fresh cheeses and meats freshly brewed coffee and a variety of juices. Whether you linger over a relaxing breakfast or simply grab a quick bite, the Harvest Inns Wine Country Kitchen provides a bright start for the perfect wine country day.
Monday through Friday, 7:00a.m. to 10:00a.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 7:30a.m. to 11:00a.m.
Meetings & Events:
The Harvest Inn offers naturally lit event spaces, breathtaking lawns and inviting courtyards as inspiring settings for Napa Valley meetings and conferences, family reunions and other social events. Enjoy vineyard views and lushly landscaped courtyards with soothing fountains in a memorable wine country setting for your next Napa event.
The intimate Harvest Inn offers an ideal setting for Napa meetings with:
- Flexible space that features both wired and wireless internet access
- Complete conference planning and services
- Locally-focused food and beverage provided by Napa Valley's finest catering -companies
- More than 13,550 square feet of meeting and event space with a variety of configurations
- Exceptional meeting and event packages available seasonally
- Green programs to make your event more meaningful
Complete a Request a Proposalt or call the Harvest Inn Sales Department at 707-963-9463 for more information on planning your Napa Valley event.
Harvest Inn Napa Valley
One Main St. | St. Helena CA 94574
* 24-Hour Service Available