I have eaten here twice. The first time I got really really sick. I am not sure why, if it was the ton of grease or what but I got sick. The food is just greasy. the second time I went was this week and I asked for them to be as light on the grease as they could. They were but the cheese on my hashbrowns seeped out fat. Ok, if you like greasy, fattening food this is for you. It was just not for me. The people are very nice though!
Posted: 10/23/2007 • Last edited: 1/02/2008 • Link to this review