The Qualified Plan Experts.
Kidder Benefits Consultants, Inc., provides access to a host of tools and resources that enable Kidder professionals and the plan's financial advisor(s) to provide the highest level of investment and fiduciary plan governance services to the plan sponsor.
These Services and Resources include:
• Investment Due Diligence Process
• Investment Due Diligence Reports
• Actuarial Services
• Fiduciary Monitoring System
• 401(k).. Search Pro for finding the Right Provider
• Industry Reports
• Research Library
• Fiduciary Oversight
Kidder Benefits Consultants has an A+ rating with the BBB, and is a full service, independent, qualified retirement plan consulting, administration, and investment firm. We are headquartered in west Des Moines, Iowa, and have a regional consulting and administrative offices in Tucson, AZ, Omaha, NE, and Albuquerque, NM.
Established in 1996, Kidder and our people are committed to designing and implementing tailor-made qualified plan solutions that satisfy the needs of employers, professionals and their financial advisors. By not representing any particular plan, concept, or funding method, we can design working programs from across the spectrum of qualified plan and funding alternatives.
Our firm and staff participate and serve in professional organizations and societies focused on the qualified plan marketplace, including:
• The American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)
• The ASPPA Plan Administrators Policy Alliance (APAPA)
• National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA)
• Center for Fiduciary Studies (CFS)
• Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB)
• ESOP Association (ESOP)
• National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
• American Bar Association (ABA)
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
To speak directly with one of our Regional Pension Consultative us a call or visit our website today!
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »