Founded in 1959 by Gerald Kellum, we are the oldest pest control business in Brazoria County. The business was acquired by L.E. "Corky" Melass in 1973, where the ownership has resided ever since. The company has grown rapidly, and is the largest pest control business officed in Brazoria County. Through the 70's and 80's, Killum was located in Angleton. In 1993 we moved to Lake Jackson, where we now have our office at 209 Plantation. See Facilities below.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »