Lamperts was originally founded in 1887 by two brothers, Jacob and Leonard Lampert, with the purchase of a yard in Sleepy Eye, Minnesota. While both brothers were born in Switzerland, their father moved the family to the United States in 1866. Jacob managed the yard at Sleepy Eye, while Leonard next ran a yard purchased in 1890 in Mankato, Minnesota.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »