We are breaking our lease to get away from the mold related asthma that sent my 2 year old son to the emergency room last night. It has been a very damp, cold winter and the mold is all over our ceiling. We have reported this to office staff several times with no response. Word of advice. Do not rent here. It is very dirty, every apartment has similar mold problems, the office staff and maintenance NEVER respond to ANY issues. When we had the ice storm, the whole complex was without electricity, phone, power for three whole days and three nights. The motel stay with food and expenses was almost as much as the rent for a month. Just not a nice place to live.
Posted: 3/06/2014 • Link to this review