The National Foundation For Credit Excellence, commonly referred as NFCE, is a national membership based organization. We were founded in 1990 and have thousands of satisfied members in 49 states.
- NFCE retains attorneys highly experienced in credit law
- NFCE attorneys are experts at challenging the credit bureaus
- Exercising your consumer rights
- Backing the credit bureaus into a legal corner
- Forcing permanent removal of negative items
Attorneys enforce your rights under the various federal laws. Attorneys can do everything a credit repair organization can do and more; even file a lawsuit if necessary.
- In a democracy, everyone is entitled to a defense.
- Consumers have the right to obtain representation and face their accusers armed with their legal rights.
- The credit bureaus should have to back up the information that they sell about you. Congress and the law agree. If your defense is presented properly, whether your credit report is accurate or not, it is usually more difficult and costly to prove the information is correct than to simply remove it.
- It should require more than just a form letter to validate your credit. It does. If the bureaus state the information was only verified, our attorneys will increase the intensity of the challenge and request validation until it is permanently removed.
"Our mission is to assist our members who are currently in or have successfully come through a financial crisis, to improve their creditworthiness, allowing them to achieve their credit objectives including home ownership."
This mission is accomplished by providing members with access to resources not normally available to non-credit worthy consumers, such as financing, banking, credit lines, professional legal assistance, tax advice, personal financial coaching, discounted health programs, and personal financial education.
NFCE members look forward to the feeling of...
Confidence from being re-inserted back into the credit economy
Excitement of seeing their credit scores bolstered to highest possible level
Acceptance from being approved for the credit they need and desire
Security in knowing that emergencies can be addressed less stressfully
Our mission is accomplished when members gain a more sophisticated understanding of the credit system, take responsibility for their financial dealings, and are ready to re-join the credit economy with a clean financial slate. Financial and consumer education better prepares our members to build a successful life for themselves and their families.
The ultimate goal for National Foundation For Credit Excellence is to positively affect enough members and their families to have a measurable favorable impact on the economy of the United States of America.
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »