With over 70 plus satisfied clients, Qadriyyah was also a NCAA competitor for Track and Field for the University of California, Berkeley for five years, specializing in Long and Triple Jump. She is also a cardio kickboxing instructor as well as a group cycling instructor with many dynamic approaches to personal training depending on each of her clients' individual needs and goals.
Qadriyyah is a nationally accredited personal trainer with certification from the American American.. Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA), the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), and group exercise instructor through FiTour.
If interested, please contact Qadriyyah for a free first time consultation. She can be reached by phone or email at 510.847.4964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices will vary depending on clients objectives, needs and duration of the individual program.
Training Services Available:
1. Muscle Building and Fat Burning
2. Body Sculpting and Toning
3. Boot Camp-Style Training
5. Core Synergistics
6. Personalized Aerobic Programs
7. Cardiovascular Enhancement Programs
8. General Sport Nutrition Consulting
9. Ankle, knee, back and hip rehabilitation
General training service starts at $33/hour with gym access and equipment usage.
Qadriyyah's certifications and key achievements are as follows:
- Certified by American Fitness Professionals & Associates(AFPA)
- Certified by National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- AED/ Adult & Child CPR Certified
- FitTour Group Cycling Certified
- Professional Track and Field Athlete (Long & Triple Jump)
- Graduate of the University of California, Berkeley
- Insured by The K&K Insurance Corporation
* By Appointment Only
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »