I started as a real estate investor in 1988. I became a licensed Real Estate professional in 1996 having served the Orange & Riverside County for 10 years. I was a loan officer for Mission Hills Mortgage as well as worked under Coldwell Bakers, Century21 and California Buyers & Sellers Realty. I am currently a broker that shares the same beliefs as I do when it comes to selling your home...Charging high commissions is wrong. Most agents want to charge you 6% and call it full service.. when I think they don't know the meaning of the word.
What they give you is:
1. Placement in 1 Multiple Listing service
2. Inclusion in Realtor.com using the basic service
3. Placement on company website (if they have one)
4. Sign and lock box at your home
5. Help you negotiate an offer
And they call this full service.
What full service means to me...
1. Placement in 2 not 1 Multi List, IMRMLS & SOCALMLS
2. Inclusion in Realtor.com, Showcasing your home with multiple pictures
3. Placement on my national website
4. Virtual tour on both MLSs, Realtor.com and my website
5. E-flyer brochure to 9000 local agents letting them know your home is for sale
6. Talking House. Buyer that drive by will be able to tune into a station to hear about your home
7. Full color flyers for drive by buyers Your home will also be listed on the back of other flyers I have at home that are listed
8. Company sign in your front yard with an 800 # and dedicated Ext. to hear about your home. After hearing about your home they can transfer directly to my cell phone
9. Lock box so other agents can bring buyers by to see the inside of your home
10. Negotiate for your on your behalf to get you the highest price possible for your home
11. I will call you once a week for an update as to what is going on
And this is just the beginning of I do for you.
* By Appointment Only
Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »