Welcome to Saint Anthony Hospital!
Founded in 1897, Saint Anthony Hospital is a faith based, non-profit community teaching hospital dedicated to serving the health needs of Chicago's West and Southwest sides.
We offer a variety of in-patient, out-patient and specialty care:
- Labor & Delivery
- Pediatrics (Intensivists on-site)
- Surgical Care
- Medical Imaging
- Rehabilitation Services
- Acute Care/Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
-.. Nutrition Services
- Diagnostic Testing
- Laboratory Services
- Infusion Center
- The Headache Clinic
- Center for Diabetes, Nutrition, Obesity & Metabolism
- The Pain Clinic
- WALKS - Wounds and Limb Kare Salvage
- The Deformity Correction Center
- Occupational Health Service Center
- Immedicare Care Center
For more than a century, our physicians and staff have provided quality medical care, social services, and community outreach to Chicago's West and Southwest side communities.