I experienced a small electrical fire and called Scott Electric in a panic. The owner was there within 25 minutes to access the situation. I ended up needing several new breakers and he was able to have the work completed the same day. He was a lifesaver!
Posted: 4/28/2009 • Link to this review
I was having a serious wiring problem! The owner of the company spent some time troubleshooting and found the faulty wiring that needed to be fixed. He did not charge me for the extra troubleshooting time and only for what needed to be fixed. Very professional and complete!
Posted: 4/04/2009 • Last edited: 4/28/2009 • Link to this review
* 24-Hour Service Available