Slumber Parties by Julie - Wichita, KS - Party & Event Planning

Slumber Parties by Julie

0 star rating0 Reviews

(316) 519-0752 Call Email Email

Write a Review


Slumber Parties by Julie - Wichita, KS - Portrait

Slumber Parties are a great way to get the girls together and have fun! These parties are good for any occasion, especially Bachelorette parties. I will show you all kinds of products that we offer to help spice up your love life or to keep those flames burning! You will be able to touch taste and see products ranging from our Cooch Rash Free Shave Cream, Lingerie & of course our bedroom accessories. My parties are so much fun your friends will be asking when you'll have another. I.. give great gifts to my hostesses or my bachelorettes including 10% of your total sales in a free shopping spree, and a free gift for all the ladies who bring a friend. I also have a chance for you to get an item at 40% off, 50% off and also an extra gift from me free! So call me today so that we can get your 'Ultimate Girls Night Out' booked!!!


Business details

Event Types

  • Backyard Parties
  • Birthday Parties
  • Casual Events
  • Home Selling Parties
  • Themed Events
  • Weddings & Showers

Business Opportunities

  • Home Based
  • National

Group Size

  • Less Than 100

Hours of Operation

  • MON
  • 9:00am
  • 10:00pm
  • TUE
  • 9:00am
  • 10:00pm
  • WED
  • 9:00am
  • 10:00pm
  • THU
  • 9:00am
  • 12:00pm
  • FRI
  • 9:00am
  • 12:00pm
  • SAT
  • 9:00am
  • 12:00pm
  • SUN
  • 9:00am
  • 12:00pm

* By Appointment Only

Payments Accepted

  • American Express
  • Cash Only
  • Debit Card
  • Discover
  • Mastercard
  • Personal Checks
  • Visa

Year Established


Languages Spoken

  • English


Be the first to write a review! Write a Review »

Videos & Photos

View all »

Photos (3 photos)

  • Slumber Parties by Julie - Wichita, KS - Slumber Bubbles
  • Slumber Parties by Julie - Wichita, KS - Coochy Sampler
  • Slumber Parties by Julie - Wichita, KS - X-Scream

Slumber Bubbles


Album: Generic
1 of 3

Slumber Bubbles