We are a professional, courteous, and reliable pool service company with over 12 years experience servicing Scottsdale and the NE Valley.
Winter Special: FREE FILTER CLEAN!
We will clean and recharge your DE filter, Clean the elements in your cartridge filter, or change the sand in your sand filter for free when you sign up for our Weekly.. service.
Our weekly service includes cleaning the pool completely, emptying all baskets, leaf catches, checking equipment function, and adding chemicals to maintain your pools chemical water balance.
Proper water balance is an essential aspect of maintaining a pool in the heat and sunshine of Arizona. We will check your pool water for:
1) Free Chlorine Levels: We will maintain between 2ppm and 3ppm during winter and 4ppm and 5ppm during summer depending on your pools needs.
2) PH: We will maintain a ph of 7.2 to 7.6 by adding muriatic acid or soda ash.
3) Total Alkalinity: TA is related to PH, and an improperly balanced TA number can make the PH of the water fluctuate quickly, allowing times of less effective chlorine sanitation. We will check your pool for TA and adjust as needed.
4) Cyanuric Acid: Also known as stabilizer, CYA binds to chlorine allowing for less rapid distribution. If CYA levels become too high, however, the chlorine will become less effective.
5) Phosphates: Phosphates are nutrients for algae, and should be maintained at a level below 125ppm in Arizona.
Salt Water Certified
Our technicians are salt water certified, and have attended certification classes given by the IPSSA. We have the knowledge and experience to keep your salt water system running smoothly.
Experienced Repair Technicians
Our repair techs have many years of experience with all aspects of pool equipment repair, maintenance, and replacement.
Tile Cleaning and Acid Washes
We offer a free acid wash with any tile clean. Our techs use only a media guaranteed not to burn the glaze on your tile. Call us for a free estimate.
Based on your pool size and equipment, we offer a low monthly price which includes basic chemicals chlorine, acid, soda ash, ect. We will respect your property, your animals, and your privacy, and will never miss a week, leave your gate open, nor make an expensive repair without your pre-approval.
We value our customers, and our clients are free to call us anytime with any concerns they may have.
Chris or Jeff
I have been with Swimco for 6 months and I have had pool services before. I am very picky and have now liked Swimco enough to refer a couple friends. I'm the first to gripe about bad service, so I'm also the first to compliment on good service. Very pleased! Sarah Bolin
Posted: 7/21/2008 • Link to this review
Chris was very prompt, competitive and knowledgeable. He replaced our sand in our filter which is no easy task. He also took the time to teach me more about my pool equipment. Swimco returns calls and schedules very fast and I will recommend them to all my clients and friends! Thank You!!
Posted: 5/27/2007 • Last edited: 1/02/2008 • Link to this review