DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOG HERE! They mistreated my dog so badly that her eye came out of her socket. She had to be taken to the animal clinic for emergency surgery. Now she has a 30-70% chance that she might be blind. They also tried to hide what they did by cutting bangs so it wouldn't be noticeable. They later said it mush have been the shampoo. Vets say it was due to head injury or pulling skin too back from the face. If you love your dog, you will keep them away from this place!!!
Posted: 3/24/2015 • Link to this review